East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 Many Apprentice Jobs The Chief Workshop Manager, CRW/ Mancheswar (East Coast Railway) is coming forward to appoint Ninety Seven (97) candidates as staff member against the post of Apprentice if having different trades like Welder, Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Machinist, Carpenter, Mechanic, Electrician, Wireman, Refrigeration & AC Mech, and Painter under East Coast Railway careers 2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess requisite academic qualification on the date of submission of application as given below. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible:
Age Limit: The applicants must have minimum age 18 years and upper age are 24 years on 1st of November, 2018. Upper age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates.
- East Coast Railway Recruitment Details:
- Name of Organization East Coast Railway
- Post Name Apprentice
- Vacancies Various
- Educational requirement Matriculation
- Selection process Merit List
- Last Date for Submission of Application December 2018
- Name of Trades and Vacancy Details Of Posts
- Name of Trades Vacancy
- Fitter 00
- Sheet Metal Worker Various
- Welder 00
- Machinist 00
- Mechanic (M.V) 00
- Carpenter 00
- Electrician 00
- Refrigeration &
- A.C. Mech. 00
- Wireman 00
- Painter 00
Important Dates: Opening Date for Offline Application submission:11.2018 / last date of application submission is: December, 2018 /
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form: ECR Recruitment 2018,Various Tradesman Vacancies
- Eligible candidates for the above posts they can submit application form through the online mode.
- Visit the below mention link
- The official link is eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the East Coast Railway Application form
- Fill all required information
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on the next button
- The application form will be displayed.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015-16 Application Fee: Candidates will pay application form fee Rs. 100/- via Bank draft/ Postal Order in favour of ‘FA & CAO, ECoRly/ Bhubaneswar’ payable at Bhubaneswar. SC/ ST and women candidates no need to apply.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015-16 Selection Process: The candidates are selected their on the basis of interview. The interview will be held by railway committee. Applicants can check here and on the internet interview tips.
East Coast Railway Recruitment and Apply and Result and all Details for Search Official Web portal in www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.